Armed Guard (1F) – CPP30411
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
Enrol now in a Course
On successful completion of the Certificate III in Security Operations pre licence course this will enable you to apply for a 1F (Armed Guard) NSW Security Industry Licence.
The course is conducted over 14 days - 126 Hours and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to enter the NSW Security Industry and work in areas such as Cash inTransit and Armed patrolling
The cash in transit sector has outstanding employment opportunities and the best pay and conditions in the Security industry. Many Security companies are recruiting well trained male and female armed security officers for a range of positions.
PLEASE NOTE : If you have completed the Units, listed directly below, after May 1st 2013 (& can provide relevant Statements/Certificates), you may be eligible for course commencement on March 27th instead of March 22nd. If eligible for this later start, your full course cost will be only $1495. Please contact our office (02) 4350 1000 once you have completed your online booking and deposit payment to confirm your eligibility.
CPPSEC2003B - Work effectively in the security industry CPPSEC3002A - Manage conflict through negotiation
At the end of this course the participant will be able to apply for a 1 or 5 year NSW Security Industry Licence, class 1F issued by the Security Licencing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED)
Security Course Entry Requirements:
· You must be an Australian New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Australian Resident or Visa Holder with Australian Working Rights (other than Student or Working Holiday Visa)
· You must pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
· Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification on commencement. See document. Evidence of Identity
· You must complete the NSW Police Force forms - P1016, after reading (Ground for Refusing or Revoking a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence) Fact Sheet No. 6
· You must be 18 year or over to apply for a NSW Security Licence.
· Prior to commencing the course you will need to read Fact Sheet 6 (Grounds for Refusal)and complete a P1016 form students are required to produce 100 points of original identification before or on commencement of course.
· Start - 8.30am
· Finish - 6.40pm
· Days - 1st Week - Wednesday - Friday
· Days - 2nd Week - Monday - Saturday
· Days - 3rd Week - Monday - Friday
Cost of Course:
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT
From 1 January 2015 all students studying qualifications are required to register for a Unique Student Identifier.
Get your USI here on your SmartPhone, Tablet or Computer –Click here