Body Guard (1B) - CPP30411
Body Guard (1B) – CPP30411
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
Enrol now in a Course
On successful completion of the Certificate III in Security Operations pre licence course this will enable you to apply for a 1B (Bodyguard) NSW Security Industry Licence.
The course is conducted over a minimum of 11 to 15 days** face to face delivery and assessment - (Minimum 126 Hours), with self paced home study. this will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to enter the NSW Security Industry and work in areas such as Close Personal Protection
The Close Personal Protection sector has great opportunities & pay. Many Security companies are recruiting well trained male and female officers for a range of positions protections celebrities, VIP’s & government agency officials.
**PLEASE NOTE : If you have NOT completed the Units, listed directly below, after May 1st 2013, you will be required to complete these Units of Competency on dates prior to the listed course commencement date. (There is an additional cost for these extra units). Please contact our office (02) 4350 1000 once you have completed your online booking and deposit payment to confirm your commencement date.
CPPSEC2003B - Work effectively in the security industry
CPPSEC3002A - Manage conflict through negotiation
If you have completed a 1D or 1B pre-licence course after May 2013 you may be able to shorten the course duration.
At the end of this course the participant will be able to apply for a 1 or 5 year NSW Security Industry Licence, class 1B issued by the Security Licencing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) or add this licence class to an existing NSW Security Industry Licence.
Security Course Entry Requirements:
· You must be an Australian New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Australian Resident or Visa Holder with Australian Working Rights (other than Student or Working Holiday Visa)
· You must pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
· Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification on commencement. See document. Evidence of Identity
· You must complete the NSW Police Force forms - P1016, after reading (Ground for Refusing or Revoking a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence) Fact Sheet No. 6
· You must be 18 year or over to apply for a NSW Security Licence.
· Prior to commencing the course you will need to read Fact Sheet 6 (Grounds for Refusal)and complete a P1016 form students are required to produce 100 points of original identification before or on commencement of course.
· Start - 8.30am
· Finish - 6.40pm
Duration - Minimum 134 hours face to face deliver with home study
Cost of Course:
$1595 With Additional 2 Units - $1895
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT