Body Guard (1B) - CPP30411
Body Guard (1B) – CPP30411
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
Enrol now in a Course
On successful completion of the Certificate III in Security Operations pre licence course this will enable you to apply for a 1B (Bodyguard) NSW Security Industry Licence.
This course is designed for persons who have previously completed 1F (Armed Guard) or 1D (Dog Handling) NSW Security License courses after May 2013. This will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to work in areas such as Close Personal Protection.
The Close Personal Protection sector has great opportunities & pay. Many Security companies are recruiting well trained male and female officers for a range of positions protecting celebrities, VIP’s & government agency officials.
At the end of this course the participant will be able to apply for a 1 or 5 year NSW Security Industry Licence, class 1B issued by the Security Licencing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED) or add this licence class to an existing NSW Security Industry Licence.
Security Course Entry Requirements:
· You must be an Australian New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Australian Resident or Visa Holder with Australian Working Rights (other than Student or Working Holiday Visa)
· You must pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
· Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification on commencement. See document. Evidence of Identity
· You must complete the NSW Police Force forms - P1016, after reading (Ground for Refusing or Revoking a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence) Fact Sheet No. 6
· You must be 18 year or over to apply for a NSW Security Licence.
· Prior to commencing the course you will need to read Fact Sheet 6 (Grounds for Refusal)and complete a P1016 form students are required to produce 100 points of original identification before or on commencement of course.
· Start - 8.30am
· Finish - 6.20pm
Cost of Course:
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $495 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT