Traineeships are a great way for an employee to be recognised for their current skill sets. Trainees are provided with up to date information and training to can gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification. Government funding is currently available for a vast range of traineeship options.
Intercept Group currently delivers the following qualifications via way of employment-based Traineeships:
· HLT32812 : Certificate III in Health Support Services
· CPP30316 : Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
· CPP40416 : Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
· BSB42015 : Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
· CHC33015 : Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing & Home and Community Care)
· CHC41415 : Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
These qualifications are currently being delivered to a number of different organisations - Large and Small. The course material has been developed and contextualised to suit the needs of theses organisation and the trainees.
Traineeships provide an easy and enjoyable pathway to achieve your goals with support and assistance readily available.
If you are currently working and looking to gain recognition for the work you are performing, or are an employer seeking to upskill your staff please select link Employers/Employees, call us on 1300 302 444 or visit
www.australianapprenticeships.gov.au/ for more information.