Intercept Group has the ability, the reputation and the infrastructure to be able to cater to the needs of any organisation, regardless of size. We identify the needs of our clients and then proceed to personalise the training to suit those needs.
Intercept is in a position where, as a company, it is able to manipulate resources, provide teams qualified and experienced Trainer/Assessors and thus ensure consistency of training. This versatility enables us to ensure that each program is contextualised to include all that is desired by the various stakeholders involved in making the decisions. Traineeships assist both the Employer and Employee by ensuring your staff are well trained to perform their duties. This also assists in your organisations quality assurance practices, compliance and productivity.
Government incentives and possible Payroll Tax Exemptions are available to Employers. Conditions Apply
Brief outline of Traineeships
Traineeships combine current work skills and structured training strategies.
- Employees participating in Traineeships - Earn while they learn. Paid employment under an appropriate industrial arrangement (for example, an Award or Enterprise Agreement) which can be delivered both on and off the job.
- A Training Contract that is signed by both the employer and trainee then registered with the Department of Education and Communities (DEC).
- A qualification delivered by a Registered Training Organisation that meets the requirements of a declared traineeship and leads to a Nationally Recognised Qualification. The length of a Traineeship can vary from 12 months to approx. 3 years.
Current Government Incentives may apply to some New Entrant Traineeships.
New Entrants are Employees of any age, with less than three months full time service with the current employer or equivalent part time service.
Smart and Skilled
Intercept Training has NSW Government approval to offer students and Employers quality training in the following qualifications in various regions:
· HLT32812 : Certificate III in Health Support Services
· CPP31011 : Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
· CPP41011 : Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
· BSB40815: Certificate IV in Frontline Management
· CHC30212 : Certificate III in Aged Care
· CHC30312 : Certificate III in Home and Community Care
· CHC40108: Certificate IV in Aged Care
· CHC41415: Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.